316L Screw Sediment Pleated Filter Micro Porous 20 Microns Stainless Steel Filter Rod with 10 20 30 Inch Single Cartridge housing
Power sintered filter series
|≥ -270ºC, ≤500ºC|
|100 - 1500mm, or customized|
|25,32,40,50,65,80,100,150,180mm, or customized|
The stainless powder sintered filter is made by using molding of stainless powder through high temperature sintering, also it adopts unique technology and strictly control production technique(inc. Powder grain distribution, molding and sintering). The filter is characterized by high machinery strehgth, high temperature and corrosion resistance, uniform aperture distribution, fine permeability, weldable and machinery processing. The powder grain size and technique conditions can be adjusted so as to produce the porous metal sintered filter with wider precision scope. Based on the advantages of porous metal powder sintered material, the product has been widely used for the gas liquid filtration and separation in the fields of catalyst recovery, chemical industry, medicine, beverage, food, metallurgy, petroleum, environmental protection, fermentation, etc., including the rough and fine filtration of liquor, oil, beverage, mineral water, the dedusting, degerming and deoiling mist of various gas and steam; sound insulation, flame resistance, gas absorbing, etc.
1. Stable shape, high shock resistant and alternating load capacity are superior to other metal
2. Stable permeability and separation effect;
3. Excellent machineray strength, applicable to the high temperature, high pressure and strong corrosivity.
4. Especially applicable to the hot gas filtration;
5. It can be manufactured as different products with different shapes and precisions, also can be matchedMain application cases
with various interfaces via welding process.
1. Filtration and recovery of catalyst;
2. Hot gas filtration of petrochemical industry;
3. Purification of high temperature flue gas of metallurgy industry;
4. Dust recovery of solid ebullated bed end gas;
5. Dust and end gas purification of thermal power and nuclear electric power generation.
Sintered mesh filter seriesMain material of the sintered mesh filter adopts standard five-layer sintered mesh, which is made by
using special process of lamination molding and vacuum sintering on five-layer stainless wire cloth.
The filter is characterized by strong corrosion resistance, fine penetrability, high strength, easy washing
and back washing, accurate filtration precision, clean filter material, solid mesh, etc. Main connection
modes are standard interface (such as 222, 220 and 226), fast interface connection, thread, flange
and pushing rod connection, special custom interface. The material has widely applied for the
filtration of polyester, water treatment, oil product, pharmacy, foods and beverage, chemical industry,
chemical fiber products and high-temperature air medium.
1. The standard five-layer mesh is composed of protective layer, precision control layer, dispersion layer,
two strengthening layers.
2. High intensity: as the five-layer wire mesh is sintered, it is characterized by extremely high
machinery strength and compressive strength.
3. High precision: It can realize uniform surface filtration for the material with 2-200um filtration granularity.
4. Heat resistance: It can be applied for the continuous filtration under -200ºC - 650ºC.
5. Washing performance: The surface filtration structure with fine back washing effect, the washing
course is simple.
You are welcomed to provide us with your drawings and specifications for us to quote.